It is not a secret that Social Media has shaped our daily lives in radical ways, and this applies to the modern travel industry in a special way.
THE SECRETS OF 21ST CENTURY TRAVEL
HOW MODERN-DAY TRAVEL EVOLVED
MODERN TRAVEL SERVICES: HOW-TO
- Brand awareness: by using social media ads and remarketing tools, it’s possible to target customers in different stages of the sales funnel.
- Branded hashtags: inviting the audience to start conversations by using a specific hashtag is a good way to maximize the marketing efforts. You will find more infographics at Statista
- Promoting engagement: an excellent way to connect with audiences by creating surveys, hosting contests, asking questions, and replying to comments.
- Optimized customer service: monitoring mentions and quick responses is the way to go.
- User-generated content: photos and videos shared by travellers are a great source of inspiration.
- Travel Communities: sharing similar interests is ideal to discover new travel niches.
- Mobile first: By 2019, mobile will be the source of 46% of travel sales.
Remember to: take one step at a time, be original, persist.