≈Holiday Season is Around the Corner≈
As weeks go by we’re quickly approaching the winter and the holiday season.
Before Christmas, we’ll make a stop at Halloween: most kids (and goths at heart) favourite day.
How to Make the Most of the Halloween Celebration
The modern celebration is connected the original Samhain festival, a pagan tradition that celebrated the end of the Celtic summer.
It was later bonded to the christian All Saints’ Day, and reshaped by the 20th century modern marketing.
Nowadays, we celebrate it all around the world with some additions of local culture.
It’s the perfect occasion for friends, families (and marketers) to gather together and celebrate the beginning of the festive season.
Here I’ll leave some practical ideas for you to explore:
- Try the new Halloween tree decoration trend.
- Make cards and printables for the occasion.
- Be extra creative with your costumes.
- Enjoy fantasy and horror themed movie festivals (online and offline).
- Special for “foodies”⇒ traditional recipes with a twist.
- Learn about other cultures and traditions.
- Most important: always remember to channel your inner child. Have fun!